Hyperspace Theories: ANDOR’s Ferrix Finale
Across three story arcs in the first ten episodes, Andor has delivered top-notch Star Wars storytelling. In the latest episode of Hyperspace Theories, Tricia Barr and B.J. Priester analyze the two-part finale. Written by showrunner Tony Gilroy, who also wrote the first three episodes, the finale brings the first season of Andor to an exciting and dramatic conclusion.
Gilroy started Cassian’s story in Andor on Ferrix, and the finale returns to the planet by bringing almost all of the major characters to the same location for the climactic events. Only Mon Mothma, trapped in her own tightening vise by the Empire, remains stuck on Coruscant. Starting with Cassian himself and extending to the other characters drawn into the gravity well of his story by the events of the series, each of the character arcs in Andor receives a fitting and impactful culmination. Without a doubt, Andor has raised the bar for Star Wars stories on Disney+ in the years ahead.
- Fangirls Going Rogue Episode 22.14: Let’s Get Ready for Andor
- Andor’s Diego Luna and Genevieve O’Reilly On Fangirls Going Rogue
- Fangirls Going Rogue Episode 22.16: Andor’s Adria Arjona Roundtable
- Andor: Striving To Get Back To Star Wars’ Political Roots
- REVIEW: Andor
- Hyperspace Theories: Andor Begins
- Andor: Fascism and Star Wars
- Hyperspace Theories: Andor: Where Is It Going?
- Hyperspace Theories: Andor: The Heist and Its Aftermath
- Hyperspace Theories: Everyone’s in Prison in Andor
- Hyperspace Theories: The Mandalorian Season Three Begins By Exploring Identity - March 24, 2023
- Fangirls Going Rogue: Katee Sackhoff on Bo-Katan - March 14, 2023
- Fangirls Going Rogue Speak to Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, and Rick Famuyiwa - March 13, 2023