An hour after Celebration Europe’s doors closed I shared my thoughts and excitement with Skywalking Through Neverland. Fangirls Going Rogue’s
Storytelling and Writing
Urban fantasy paranormal fiction is not usually a genre I gravitate towards. When I saw that Sarah Kuhn’s Heroine Complex
- Agent of My Own Destiny: A Discussion of Character Agency
- What Is Strong?
- Slave Leia Sells? Amy Schumer, Boy Toys, and the Star Wars Fandom Double Standard
- Daisy Ridley Roundup
- Designing WYNDE’s Heroine’s Journey
- Can Luke Skywalker Avoid Character Apocalypse?
- Celebration Anaheim: Ideas Become Reality: Star Wars Production Class
- Alyssa Rosenberg: Reporter, Feminist, Science Fiction Fan
- Killing Your Darlings: The Life and Death of Ahsoka Tano
- Star Wars, The Hunger Games, and the Storytelling Power of Thematic Resonance