“Station Theta Black” marks the conclusion of Resistance’s first half-season, and does so on a high mark. The presence of
Disney’s new streaming service has been given a name: Disney+. Fangirls Going Rogue dives into what we know will be
Storytelling and Writing
One of the trademarks of storytelling in Star Wars is they don’t always fully explain how all the technology works.
- Agent of My Own Destiny: A Discussion of Character Agency
- What Is Strong?
- Slave Leia Sells? Amy Schumer, Boy Toys, and the Star Wars Fandom Double Standard
- Resurrecting Legends: Is the Star Wars Reboot Gendered?
- Designing WYNDE’s Heroine’s Journey
- Can Luke Skywalker Avoid Character Apocalypse?
- Celebration Anaheim: Ideas Become Reality: Star Wars Production Class
- Alyssa Rosenberg: Reporter, Feminist, Science Fiction Fan
- Rey and the Hero’s Journey in The Force Awakens
- Star Wars, The Hunger Games, and the Storytelling Power of Thematic Resonance