Straightforward, prequels, sequels, or a whole new take – Disney has been running the gamut with their studio’s live action re-workings
Storytelling and Writing
The Lady from the Black Lagoon: Hollywood Monsters and the Lost Legacy of Milicent Patrick is the type of book that makes
For a short month and a busy one, here are my picks for 25 of the most stylish geek fashion
- Agent of My Own Destiny: A Discussion of Character Agency
- What Is Strong?
- Slave Leia Sells? Amy Schumer, Boy Toys, and the Star Wars Fandom Double Standard
- Resurrecting Legends: Is the Star Wars Reboot Gendered?
- Designing WYNDE’s Heroine’s Journey
- Can Luke Skywalker Avoid Character Apocalypse?
- Celebration Anaheim: Ideas Become Reality: Star Wars Production Class
- Alyssa Rosenberg: Reporter, Feminist, Science Fiction Fan
- Rey and the Hero’s Journey in The Force Awakens
- Star Wars, The Hunger Games, and the Storytelling Power of Thematic Resonance