This month on Hyperspace Theories we consider the qualities that director and screenwriter Rian Johnson brings to Star Wars for
Storytelling and Writing
When NBC announced one of its new shows for the 2016-17 broadcast season would be the sci-fi time-travel series Timeless,
- Agent of My Own Destiny: A Discussion of Character Agency
- What Is Strong?
- Slave Leia Sells? Amy Schumer, Boy Toys, and the Star Wars Fandom Double Standard
- Daisy Ridley Roundup
- Designing WYNDE’s Heroine’s Journey
- Can Luke Skywalker Avoid Character Apocalypse?
- Celebration Anaheim: Ideas Become Reality: Star Wars Production Class
- Alyssa Rosenberg: Reporter, Feminist, Science Fiction Fan
- Killing Your Darlings: The Life and Death of Ahsoka Tano
- Star Wars, The Hunger Games, and the Storytelling Power of Thematic Resonance