It feels pretty crazy that The Phantom Menace is twenty years old. I remember counting down the days on a
Administrator Comments Off on Fangirls Going Rogue LIVE from Celebration Chicago
Administrator Comments Off on Suzie McGrath Talks Playing Tam Ryvora on Fangirls Going Rogue
Storytelling and Writing
Kay Comments Off on Review: The Female Gaze: Essential Movies Made by Women
Kay Comments Off on Review: The Lady from the Black Lagoon by Mallory O’Meara
Kay Comments Off on Geek Fashion Finds: May the Fourth Special Edition
It’s that one day of the year that’s not specific movie-related where some brands release a bunch of Star Wars
- Agent of My Own Destiny: A Discussion of Character Agency
- What Is Strong?
- Slave Leia Sells? Amy Schumer, Boy Toys, and the Star Wars Fandom Double Standard
- Resurrecting Legends: Is the Star Wars Reboot Gendered?
- Designing WYNDE’s Heroine’s Journey
- Can Luke Skywalker Avoid Character Apocalypse?
- Celebration Anaheim: Ideas Become Reality: Star Wars Production Class
- Alyssa Rosenberg: Reporter, Feminist, Science Fiction Fan
- Rey and the Hero’s Journey in The Force Awakens
- Star Wars, The Hunger Games, and the Storytelling Power of Thematic Resonance