Last week, members of the media were invited to a preview of the updated Star Tours now open at Hollywood
Beltway Banthas podcast covers the intersection of politics and Star Wars storytelling. Tricia Barr joined Swara Salih and John Liang
Storytelling and Writing
This morning came the news via Vogue that American fashion label Rag & Bone was previewing its upcoming Star Wars
- Agent of My Own Destiny: A Discussion of Character Agency
- What Is Strong?
- Slave Leia Sells? Amy Schumer, Boy Toys, and the Star Wars Fandom Double Standard
- Resurrecting Legends: Is the Star Wars Reboot Gendered?
- Designing WYNDE’s Heroine’s Journey
- Can Luke Skywalker Avoid Character Apocalypse?
- Celebration Anaheim: Ideas Become Reality: Star Wars Production Class
- Alyssa Rosenberg: Reporter, Feminist, Science Fiction Fan
- Rey and the Hero’s Journey in The Force Awakens
- Star Wars, The Hunger Games, and the Storytelling Power of Thematic Resonance