Two individuals are responsible for establishing the story in The Mandalorian: Pedro Pascal, acting with everything but his face, and
There are different levels of being a fan of something. And sometimes when we love a story concept, we feel
Storytelling and Writing
Over 85,000 people attended 2019’s Dragon Con in Atlanta and as usual most of them were in costume. This sprawling
- Agent of My Own Destiny: A Discussion of Character Agency
- What Is Strong?
- Slave Leia Sells? Amy Schumer, Boy Toys, and the Star Wars Fandom Double Standard
- Resurrecting Legends: Is the Star Wars Reboot Gendered?
- Designing WYNDE’s Heroine’s Journey
- Can Luke Skywalker Avoid Character Apocalypse?
- Celebration Anaheim: Ideas Become Reality: Star Wars Production Class
- Alyssa Rosenberg: Reporter, Feminist, Science Fiction Fan
- Rey and the Hero’s Journey in The Force Awakens
- Star Wars, The Hunger Games, and the Storytelling Power of Thematic Resonance