Storytelling and Writing
Hyperspace Theories returns with a special reaction show for the ninth and final episode of the Marvel Cinematic Universe series
Over 85,000 people attended 2019’s Dragon Con in Atlanta and as usual most of them were in costume. This sprawling
- Agent of My Own Destiny: A Discussion of Character Agency
- What Is Strong?
- Slave Leia Sells? Amy Schumer, Boy Toys, and the Star Wars Fandom Double Standard
- Resurrecting Legends: Is the Star Wars Reboot Gendered?
- Designing WYNDE’s Heroine’s Journey
- Can Luke Skywalker Avoid Character Apocalypse?
- Celebration Anaheim: Ideas Become Reality: Star Wars Production Class
- Alyssa Rosenberg: Reporter, Feminist, Science Fiction Fan
- Rey and the Hero’s Journey in The Force Awakens
- Star Wars, The Hunger Games, and the Storytelling Power of Thematic Resonance