The Women of Andor on Fangirls Going Rogue
After reading Tony Gilroy’s interview on StarWars.com where he discusses “The Education of Cassian Andor” as a working title for ANDOR, Tricia Barr and Sarah Woloski explore the many ways the women of the critically-acclaimed show inform the central character. At the end we include a non-spoiler review for Tales of the Jedi, which arrives on Disney+ October 26th. This is must watch for Star Wars fans.
We discuss The Direct’s article on ANDOR audience demand. The author of the original tweet on the audience demand has since revised his assessment. As his revision still shows ANDOR behind in audience demand, we have left our thoughts in this episode because we believe the show will only get more eyeballs going forward.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR ANDOR MEDIA DAY HIGHLIGHTS AND HEAR FROM TONY GILROY, DIEGO LUNA, GENEVIEVE O’REILLY AND MORE!
Did you miss our D23 Expo Marvel and Lucasfilm highlights episode last week? Check it out here.
OUR MARVEL STAR WARS ZOOM DISCUSSIONS HAPPEN EVERY SATURDAY AT 8PM ET/5PM PT TO DIVE INTO ANDOR THIS WEEK.
- FANgirl Blog’s ANDOR review
- ANDOR composer Nicholas Britell interview with IndieWire
- Adria Arjona interview
- Fangirls Going Rogue Twitter | Instagram
- Tricia Barr Twitter | Instagram
- Sarah Woloski Twitter | Instagram
- Facebook Public | Private
- You must answer the 3 questions to join the Private Facebook group!
- Fangirls Going Rogue: Katee Sackhoff on Bo-Katan - March 14, 2023
- Fangirls Going Rogue Speak to Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, and Rick Famuyiwa - March 13, 2023
- Katee Sackhoff Hints At Bo-Katan’s Age in The Mandalorian - March 10, 2023