San Diego Comic-Con and Star Wars Celebration Europe may be over, but the mayhem lives on in Fangirls Going Rogue #35.
In this episode:
- Check out what the Fangirls Going Rogue thought of the first Loot Crate for Fangirls. Judging by Teresa Delgado’s and Sarah Woloski’s reactions, this was the crate fangirls were looking for.
- There are two give-aways! First up this awesome R2-D2 Incredibuilds, and later in the show hear a chance to win a Disney Infinity Han Solo figure.
- Tricia Barr shares her favorite experiences at Star Wars Celebration Europe, from the ILMxLab to her STEM panel.
- Johnamarie Macias of The Wookiee Gunner brings back insights from the Her Universe Fashion Show at San Diego Comic-Con, plus books, collectibles, and geek fashion spotted at the convention.
- Our social media roundup spotlights questions from our listeners on Rogue One, diversity, and Jaina Solo winning the Hasbro Black Series Fan Favorite vote.
- The character discussion had to go with the obvious: Thrawn’s back!
We are now on Google Play for Android users. As always reviews and rating are our life blood. Thanks for listening, and until next time: Yub yub!
Going to the movies? Consider buying your tickets through the links on this page to support FANgirl Blog.
- Tricia Barr’s recap of Celebration Europe on Skywalking Through Neverland
- Hyperspace Theories #19: Storytelling Implications of Celebration Europe news
- Fangirls Going Rogue EXCLUSIVE Interviews with Dave Filoni, Sam Witwer and Tiya Sircar
- Fangirls Going Rogue and Star Wars Report LIVE from Celebration Europe One Force Podcast Stage
- FANgirl’s report on ILMxLab’s Trials of Tatooine at SWCE
- FANgirl’s The Most Important Panel at SWCE
- FANgirl’s Analysis of SWCE Movie Panels
- Skywalking Through Neverland: Hamill, Hoojibs and Her Universe
- FANgirl’s Star Wars Rebels at SWCE recap
- The Freemaker Adventures at SWCE
- Hollywood Reporter’s article on Celebration
- Wired’s article on Rey cosplay at SDCC
- Fangirls Going Rogue: @FGGoingRogue
- Tricia: @fangirlcantina
- Teresa: @icecoldpenguin
- Sarah: @JediTink
- Sandra: @geekchic9
- Johnamarie Macias: @bluejaigeyes
- Facebook: Fangirls Going Rogue
- Instagram: @FGGoingRogue
- Tumblr: fangirlsgoingrogue.tumblr.com
- Instagram: @FGGoingRogue
- Voicemail: 331-21 Ewoks or 331-213-9657 (or hit that cool Voicemail button on the website)
- Email: email@example.com (or use our Contact page)
- Tshirts: At our Tee Public Store
If you enjoyed the show, leave us a review on your favorite podcatcher and share the episode with friends. Until next time: Yub! Yub!
— Skywalking Neverland (@SkywalkingPod) June 1, 2016
Tricia Barr's novel, Wynde, won the 2014 Independent Publisher Book Award Gold Medal for Best Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror Ebook. She was also part of Silence in the Library's successful all-female creator science fiction and fantasy anthology Athena's Daughters, which is available now. For excerpts and tales of her adventures in creating a fictional universe, hop over to TriciaBarr.com.
Latest posts by Fangirl (see all)
- What Disney’s Frozen Might Tell Us About The Last Jedi - October 20, 2017
- Women Creating Star Wars Front and Center - October 19, 2017
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! - October 17, 2017