April always begins with humor. This year, the rest of the month promises lots of fan fun, too.
The Clone Wars Season Five in Review – Look for Parts Two and Three of the Season Five discussion and analysis from Megan, Lex, and I, in which we discuss Darth Maul, Bo-Katan, Ahsoka’s fateful decision, and much more.
Her Universe Year of the Fangirl – Heading toward next month’s Star Wars Weekends, Year of the Fangirl will be in full swing. I also have my own fangirl feature toward the end of the month, leading up to Star Wars Day on May Fourth.
Here are a few of the other things we’re looking forward to in April:
New Star Wars Books
- Vader’s Little Princess – April 23rd
New Star Wars Comics
- Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison – April 9th (hardcover)
- Star Wars #4 – April 10th
- Legacy: Prisoner of the Floating World #2 – April 24th
- Jurassic Park 3D – April 5th
- 42 – April 12th
- Oblivion – April 19th
New and Returning Television Series
- Defiance – Monday, April 15th at 9:00 p.m. on Syfy
- Warehouse 13 – Monday, April 29th at 10:00 p.m. on Syfy
New Releases on DVD
- Merlin: The Complete Fifth Season – April 9th
- Silver Linings Playbook – April 30th
- Fangirls Going Rogue Get Ready for ‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’ - April 16, 2022
- Galactic Starcruiser Adventure with Fangirls Going Rogue: Day Two - April 12, 2022
- Galactic Starcruiser Adventure With Fangirls Going Rogue: Day One - March 30, 2022