Hayden Christensen blew our minds at an intimate roundtable of Star Wars media, including Tricia Barr (FANgirl Blog / Fangirls Going Rogue), James Burns (Jedi News), Dan Zehr (Coffee With Kenobi), and Charlotte Errity and Caitlin Plesher (Skytalkers Podcast).
As he return to the role of Darth Vader in Disney+’s Obi-Wan Kenobi, Christensen explores Anakin Skywalker’s state of mind and how he approached this new chapter in the character’s journey. This is a MUST LISTEN interview for Star Wars fans.
May’s Episode of the regular podcast explores the symbiosis between animation and film through the lens of Star Wars. CHECK IT OUT HERE!
- Fangirls Going Rogue Twitter | Instagram
- Tricia Barr Twitter | Instagram
- Sarah Woloski Twitter | Instagram
- Sandra Choute Twitter | Instagram
- Facebook Public | Private
- You must answer the 3 questions to join the Private Facebook group!
From Lucasfilm comes “Obi-Wan Kenobi,” the new limited Star Wars series created exclusively for Disney+.
The series stars Ewan McGregor, reprising his role as the iconic Jedi Master. “Obi-Wan Kenobi” begins 10 years after the dramatic events of “Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith” where Obi-Wan Kenobi faced his greatest defeat—the downfall and corruption of his best friend and Jedi apprentice, Anakin Skywalker, who turned to the dark side as evil Sith Lord Darth Vader.
Hayden Christensen, who portrayed Vader in “Revenge of the Sith,” returns to the role for the first time in “Obi-Wan Kenobi.” Joining McGregor and Christensen in the cast are Moses Ingram, Joel Edgerton, Bonnie Piesse, Kumail Nanjiani, Indira Varma, Rupert Friend, O’Shea Jackson Jr., Sung Kang, Simone Kessell, and Benny Safdie.
“Obi-Wan Kenobi” is directed by Deborah Chow who is also the showrunner and an executive producer.
“Obi-Wan Kenobi” will premiere exclusively on Disney+ on Friday, May 27, with the first two episodes. Following the premiere, the series will stream weekly on Wednesdays, until the finale on Wednesday, June 22.
Fangirls Going Rogue was invited to a media roundtable on the Obi-Wan Kenobi Press Tour because we ask all the fun and nerdy Star Wars questions.
- Hyperspace Theories: Masters, Apprentices, and Witches in AHSOKA Premiere - August 26, 2023
- Hyperspace Theories: The Inconsistencies of Mandalorian Season Three - May 14, 2023
- Best of Celebration Europe on Fangirls Going Rogue - April 24, 2023