The first episode of live-action Star Wars television drops tomorrow with the premiere of The Mandalorian on Disney+.
If you’re tapping your fingers in anticipation Fangirls Going Rogue has three episodes dedicated to the show and feature interviews with showrunners Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau and castmembers Pedro Pascal, Carl Weathers, and Gina Carano.
- Interview with Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau
- Interview with Pedro Pascal, Carl Weathers, and Gina Carano
- The Mandalorian Press Conference with showrunners and cast
Also revealed this past week were details on Ming-Na Wen’s character Fennec Shand, an assassin “who’s loyal to herself” courtesy of Vanity Fair.
The Mandalorian launches with Disney+ on November 12, 2019.
- Fangirls Going Rogue: Raya and Wanda Steal The Show - April 6, 2021
- Fangirls Going Rogue Discusses Ahsoka’s Live Action Debut - December 7, 2020
- Flying Solo: Friendship in Julie and the Phantoms - December 4, 2020