The first episode of live-action Star Wars television drops tomorrow with the premiere of The Mandalorian on Disney+.
If you’re tapping your fingers in anticipation Fangirls Going Rogue has three episodes dedicated to the show and feature interviews with showrunners Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau and castmembers Pedro Pascal, Carl Weathers, and Gina Carano.
- Interview with Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau
- Interview with Pedro Pascal, Carl Weathers, and Gina Carano
- The Mandalorian Press Conference with showrunners and cast
Also revealed this past week were details on Ming-Na Wen’s character Fennec Shand, an assassin “who’s loyal to herself” courtesy of Vanity Fair.
The Mandalorian launches with Disney+ on November 12, 2019.
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- Fangirls Going Rogue Discuss Ahsoka Tano’s Return - March 30, 2020
- Fangirls Going Rogue Talk The Clone Wars Return - March 4, 2020
- Fangirls Going Rogue Talk Magic Hands For The Mandalorian - January 20, 2020