February brings us more Star Wars Rebels, another month closer to Celebration Anaheim and The Force Awakens, and much to discuss at FANgirl.
Star Wars and the Power of Costume – At the very end of January, I had the chance to attend the grand opening of the new traveling exhibition at the EMP Museum in Seattle. Created in collaboration by the Smithsonian, the Lucas Museum for the Narrative Arts, and Lucasfilm, it showcases the original costumes from all six Star Wars films.
Saga Read-Along – This month we’ll continue with FANgirl’s read-along of the acclaimed comic series Saga by Brian K. Vaughn and Fiona Staples. The discussion has already been fabulous, and we have much more to talk about.
Valentine’s Day – Like years past, I have a surprise in store for this year, too.
Here are a few of the other things we’re looking forward to in February:
New Star Wars Comics
- Star Wars #2 – February 4th
- Darth Vader #1 – February 11th
- Darth Vader #2 – February 25th
- Jupiter Ascending – February 6th
- Fifty Shades of Grey – February 13th
- Kingsman: The Secret Service – February 13th
Tricia Barr's novel, Wynde, won the 2014 Independent Publisher Book Award Gold Medal for Best Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror Ebook. She was also part of Silence in the Library's successful all-female creator science fiction and fantasy anthology Athena's Daughters, which is available now. For excerpts and tales of her adventures in creating a fictional universe, hop over to TriciaBarr.com.
Latest posts by Fangirl (see all)
- Hyperspace Theories Episode 41 - October 16, 2018
- Disney’s #DreamBigPrincess Campaign Supports United Nation’s Girl Up - October 11, 2018
- Hyperspace Theories Episode 40: Rey the Grey…Jedi? - August 23, 2018