Over at Portait of an Adoption, Carrie Goldman invites everyone to the 4th Annual Wear Star Wars, Share Star Wars Day.
On Friday, December 13, 2013, we invite you to celebrate the fourth annual Wear Star Wars Share Star Wars Day, an affirmation of geek pride and a stance against bullying.
- Wear something Star Wars or science fiction-related.
- Donate a Star Wars or science fiction toy to a child in need (but please put a post-it note on the new, unwrapped toy specifying that it can go to a girl or a boy; otherwise, these traditional “boy toys” will be given only to boys). You can bring the toy to a hospital, a shelter, or drop it off with any charitable organization collecting toys.
Tricia Barr's novel, Wynde, won the 2014 Independent Publisher Book Award Gold Medal for Best Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror Ebook. She was also part of Silence in the Library's successful all-female creator science fiction and fantasy anthology Athena's Daughters, which is available now. For excerpts and tales of her adventures in creating a fictional universe, hop over to TriciaBarr.com.
Latest posts by Fangirl (see all)
- Hyperspace Theories: The Mandalorian, Chapters 1-3 - November 30, 2019
- Hyperspace Theories 48: The Rise of Skywalker Trailer Reaction - October 26, 2019
- Hyperspace Theories: She-Ra and the Princesses of Power - October 4, 2019