A couple of weeks ago, I asked my friends over at The Cantina to suggest good holiday gifts for fangirls. So for those of you out there who might be looking for a last-minute present for the fangirl in your life – be it mom, sis, daughter, or significant other – I thought I’d pass along these suggestions.
- The Making of The Empire Strikes Back, by J.W. Rinzler – A follow-up to 2007’s highly acclaimed The Making of Star Wars by the same author.
- The Jedi Path, by Daniel Wallace – A treatise on the Jedi and their teachings, much of it told from an in-universe perspective by Luke Skywalker himself.
- Star Wars Art: Visions, by J.W. Rinzler, with a foreword by George Lucas – All-new art re-interpreting the Star Wars saga from numerous artistic perspectives. (You can see a preview of some of the art here.)
- Electronic Yoda Desk Protector – Who better to guard your desk than the Jedi Master himself?
- Yoda USB Drive – Available in four different GB capacities.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars on DVD (or Blu-ray): Season One and Season Two
- Darth Vader Toaster – Perfect for breakfast!
Great Star Wars items from Williams-Sonoma:
- Darth Vader Spatula
- Sandwich Cutters
- Pancake Molds
- Cookie Cutters (Characters) and Cookie Cutters (Vehicles)
- “I Know” Cat Staggs Designer Exclusive shirt from Her Universe
- Imperial Logo Earrings from Her Universe
- I Heart Scoundrels shirt – a Celebration V exclusive, still available at StarWarsShop.
- And for those for whom budget is no obstacle, consider the LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon.
- Fangirls Going Rogue Discusses Cobb Vanth on The Mandalorian - November 12, 2020
- REVIEW: The Empire Strikes Back From A Certain Point Of View - November 10, 2020
- Hyperspace Theories: The Mandalorian – Clan of Two - October 26, 2020