A couple of weeks ago, I asked my friends over at The Cantina to suggest good holiday gifts for fangirls. So for those of you out there who might be looking for a last-minute present for the fangirl in your life – be it mom, sis, daughter, or significant other – I thought I’d pass along these suggestions.
- The Making of The Empire Strikes Back, by J.W. Rinzler – A follow-up to 2007’s highly acclaimed The Making of Star Wars by the same author.
- The Jedi Path, by Daniel Wallace – A treatise on the Jedi and their teachings, much of it told from an in-universe perspective by Luke Skywalker himself.
- Star Wars Art: Visions, by J.W. Rinzler, with a foreword by George Lucas – All-new art re-interpreting the Star Wars saga from numerous artistic perspectives. (You can see a preview of some of the art here.)
- Electronic Yoda Desk Protector – Who better to guard your desk than the Jedi Master himself?
- Yoda USB Drive – Available in four different GB capacities.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars on DVD (or Blu-ray): Season One and Season Two
- Darth Vader Toaster – Perfect for breakfast!
Great Star Wars items from Williams-Sonoma:
- Darth Vader Spatula
- Sandwich Cutters
- Pancake Molds
- Cookie Cutters (Characters) and Cookie Cutters (Vehicles)
- “I Know” Cat Staggs Designer Exclusive shirt from Her Universe
- Imperial Logo Earrings from Her Universe
- I Heart Scoundrels shirt – a Celebration V exclusive, still available at StarWarsShop.
- And for those for whom budget is no obstacle, consider the LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon.
Tricia Barr's novel, Wynde, won the 2014 Independent Publisher Book Award Gold Medal for Best Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror Ebook. She was also part of Silence in the Library's successful all-female creator science fiction and fantasy anthology Athena's Daughters, which is available now. For excerpts and tales of her adventures in creating a fictional universe, hop over to TriciaBarr.com.
Latest posts by Fangirl (see all)
- Hyperspace Theories Episode 42: Playing In The Sandbox - January 22, 2019
- Fangirls Going Rogue Talk Mental Health - January 21, 2019
- Movie Review: Bumblebee - December 15, 2018