Season Three of Star Wars Rebels begins on Saturday, September 24, 2016, at 8:30pm EDT on DisneyXD with a special one-hour premiere of “Steps Into Shadow: Parts I & II.” Everyone who had a chance to see the episodes for their world premiere at Star Wars Celebration Europe in London in July has been struggling mightily to keep quiet about this incredible start to the next season’s adventures.
As Kanan deals with the aftermath of his encounter with Maul, Ezra is tasked with leading rebel missions seeking ships, supplies and new recruits eager to join the cause. With the pursuing forces of the Empire now under the direction of the cunning Grand Admiral Thrawn, the rebels must take greater risks, forge unlikely alliances and face foes from past in their efforts to support the growing rebellion.
Let by a more powerful Ezra, the rebels break an old friend out of prison to help acquire ships for the fleet, but Kanan discovers that Ezra’s new skills come from a dark place when “Star Wars Rebels” returns this SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24 (8:30 p.m., ET/PT) on Disney XD.
- Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016: Star Wars Rebels
- Hyperspace Theories Episode 19: Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016
- Fangirls Going Rogue Brings Celebration and SDCC Experience To You
- Discussions of the Force Align: From Rogue One to Star Wars Rebels
Tricia Barr's novel, Wynde, won the 2014 Independent Publisher Book Award Gold Medal for Best Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror Ebook. She was also part of Silence in the Library's successful all-female creator science fiction and fantasy anthology Athena's Daughters, which is available now. For excerpts and tales of her adventures in creating a fictional universe, hop over to TriciaBarr.com.
Latest posts by Fangirl (see all)
- Hyperspace Theories: The Clone Wars Season 7 – The Siege of Mandalore - June 3, 2020
- E. Anne Convery Sits Down With Fangirls Going Rogue - May 29, 2020
- Words of Wisdom From The Mandalorian Directors - May 8, 2020