The big events of April pretty much speak for themselves!
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim – For the first time, Tricia will be moderating a panel at Star Wars Celebration, discussing the importance of diversity to the franchise and its fandom. In addition to a preview and recap for her panel, we’ll also have extensive coverage of the rest of the convention.
Ultimate Star Wars – Tricia co-authored this amazing new illustrated Star Wars encyclopedia from DK Publishing. It organizes material from the six films, The Clone Wars, and Star Wars Rebels into subject areas including characters, locations, and vehicles and technology. The entries are presented chronologically, revealing the story of Star Wars canon through its in-universe progression. Be sure to order your copy now!
Here are a few of the other things we’re looking forward to in April:
New Star Wars Book
- Ultimate Star Wars – April 28th
New Star Wars Comics
- Kanan: The Last Padawan #1 – April 1st
- Darth Vader #4 – April 8th
- Star Wars #4 – April 22nd
- Princess Leia #3 – April 29th
- Furious 7 – April 3rd
- Monkey Kingdom – April 17th
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- Fangirls Going Rogue Talk Ahsoka’s On Her Own Arc - April 22, 2020
- Get Ready For The Mandalorian Tomorrow! - November 11, 2019
- Fangirls Going Rogue LIVE from Celebration Chicago - April 21, 2019