One month from today, April 16, is the first day of Celebration Anaheim. Some major guests and events already have been announced, but many specifics remain to be revealed. So keep your eyes on StarWars.com and StarWarsCelebration.com for more updates sure to come soon.
While Star Wars fans await the big event, be sure not to miss the March 13 episode of RebelForce Radio, which includes Jimmy and Jason’s discussion of the announcements of the Rogue One title and Episode VIII release date by Disney CEO Bob Iger at the shareholder’s meeting and much more Star Wars news. They also have a lengthy, insightful interview with Dave Filoni about the season finale of Star Wars Rebels, the return of Ahsoka Tano, and what fans can expect from Rebels and The Clone Wars at Celebration.
My schedule for Celebration is already filling up. If you’d like to say hello, here are some of the places I’ll be appearing at the convention:
- The RebelForce Radio party is Wednesday night. Although tickets are currently sold out, listen to the March 20 show to learn how to get a chance at the remaining tickets.
- On Thursday Sarah Woloski and I will join the Podcast Listener Meet-Up at 6:30 p.m. in the Hilton lobby.
- Friday night the 501st Legion party is a can’t-miss event.
- On Saturday Fangirls Going Rogue hosts our Pajama Party live recording at 3:00 p.m.on the Podcast Stage.
- Sunday at 10:30 a.m. I’ll be moderating a fantastic discussion with a great group of panelists. The title of our panel is “From a Certain Point of View: The Diversity of Opinions in Star Wars.” Look for more details as the convention grow closer.
- There may be signings and other opportunities, so check back for more information in the upcoming weeks.
Tricia Barr took her understanding of brand management and marketing, mixed it with a love of genre storytelling, and added a dash of social media flare to create FANgirl Blog, where she discusses Star Wars, fandom, and strong female characters. She is one of four authors on the upcoming Ultimate Star Wars from DK Publishing, has written several feature pieces for Star Wars Insider magazine and is a contributor for Her Universe’s Year of the Fangirl. Her FANgirl opinions can be heard on the podcasts Hyperspace Theories and RebelForce Radio Presents Fangirls Going Rogue.
Tricia Barr’s novel, Wynde, won the 2014 Independent Publisher Book Award Gold Medal for Best Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror Ebook. She was also part of Silence in the Library’s successful all-female creator science fiction and fantasy anthology Athena’s Daughters, which is available now. For excerpts and tales of her adventures in creating a fictional universe, hop over to TriciaBarr.com.
Tricia Barr's novel, Wynde, won the 2014 Independent Publisher Book Award Gold Medal for Best Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror Ebook. She was also part of Silence in the Library's successful all-female creator science fiction and fantasy anthology Athena's Daughters, which is available now. For excerpts and tales of her adventures in creating a fictional universe, hop over to TriciaBarr.com.
Latest posts by Fangirl (see all)
- Hyperspace Theories Episode 45 - June 15, 2019
- Hyperspace Theories Episode 44: Star Wars Celebration Chicago 2019 - May 12, 2019
- Hyperspace Theories Episode 43 - May 8, 2019