Light & Magic is a 6-part series about the innovators and creatives who contributed to the legendary success of Industrial Light & Magic, a Lucasfilm company. From acclaimed director and screenwriter Lawrence Kasdan (The Empire Strikes Back, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Force Awakens), the documentary features interviews with George Lucas, Kathleen Kennedy, Steven Spielberg, Joe Johnston, Dennis Muren, Phil Tippett, Jean Bolte, Chrissie England, Rose Duignan, and many more. Tricia Barr and Sarah Woloski discuss the highlights of the series before sharing our roundtable interviews with director Lawrence Kasdan, Phil Tippett, and Dennis Muren..
Light & Magic is out now on Disney+.
OUR MARVEL STAR WARS ZOOM DISCUSSION WILL RETURN SATURDAY, AUGUST 20TH, 2022 AT 8PM ET/5PM PT TO DIVE INTO SHE-HULK; ATTORNEY AT LAW.
- Fangirls Going Rogue Twitter | Instagram
- Tricia Barr Twitter | Instagram
- Sarah Woloski Twitter | Instagram
- Sandra Choute Twitter | Instagram
- Facebook Public | Private
- You must answer the 3 questions to join the Private Facebook group!
- Hyperspace Theories: AHSOKA Tackles the Jedi, the Force, and the Future of Star Wars - October 16, 2023
- Hyperspace Theories: Anakin and Ahsoka Reunite (Sort Of) in AHSOKA’s Belly of the Whale - October 8, 2023
- Hyperspace Theories: Masters, Apprentices, and Witches in AHSOKA Premiere - August 26, 2023