Star Wars tackles another legacy character with the Obi-Wan Kenobi series and delivers Big TIME! Tricia Barr and Sarah Woloski explore the themes of family and identity that are integral to Deborah Chow’s storytelling vision for the Disney+ series. Not only are our understandings of foundational characters Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker furthered, a diverse cast of characters – Reva, Roken, Haja, and Tala – leave their mark in the galaxy far far away. We’re intrigued with the potential for more Leia Organa stories flowing out of this series. We close out the episode with a listen to the musical cues.
- Direct interview with original Kenobi writer Stuart Beattie
- Laughing Place interview with composer Natalie Holt
- Listen to Days of Alderaan
- Skywalking Through Neverland with Leilani Shiu
- Hyperspace Theories Obi-Wan Kenobi storytelling deep dive
- Night Light: A Ms. Marvel podcast from FANgirl Blog
OUR MS. MARVEL ZOOM DISCUSSION IS SATURDAY, JULY 16TH AT 8PM ET/5PM PT. DETAILS IN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP.
- Fangirls Going Rogue Twitter | Instagram
- Tricia Barr Twitter | Instagram
- Sarah Woloski Twitter | Instagram
- Sandra Choute Twitter | Instagram
- Facebook Public | Private
- You must answer the 3 questions to join the Private Facebook group!
- Fangirls Going Rogue Podcast Reflects on Obi-Wan Kenobi - July 14, 2022
- Fangirls Going Rogue Get Ready for ‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’ - April 16, 2022
- Galactic Starcruiser Adventure with Fangirls Going Rogue: Day Two - April 12, 2022