November is the month before The Force Awakens hits theaters with its lead heroine Rey in the starring role. Fans will somehow find a way to bide the time, including watching more Star Wars Rebels and seeing another heroine’s arc come to an end.
The Force Awakens Anticipation – In the final month before the movie’s release, the marketing push for The Force Awakens is reaching a fevered pitch. FANgirl will have coverage of the key developments, including our Daisy Ridley Roundups as fans see more of, and learn more about, the movie’s lead protagonist, Rey.
Mockingjay Part 2 – The four-movie saga of The Hunger Games reaches its epic conclusion with the release of Mockingjay Part 2. We’ll have a review of the film, as well as a retrospective on Katniss and her role as one of the key contemporary examples of the Heroine’s Journey.
Remember, you can support FANgirl by buying your Mockingjay tickets through our Fandango link.
Here are a few of the other things we’re looking forward to in November:
New Star Wars Comics
- Star Wars #11 – November 4th
- Chewbacca #3 – November 11th
- Darth Vader #12 – November 11th
- Vader Down – November 18th
- Star Wars #12 – November 18th
- Kanan #8 – November 18th
- Darth Vader #12 – November 25th
- Chewbacca #4 – November 25th
- Spectre – November 6th
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 – November 20th
- The Good Dinosaur – November 25th
Tricia Barr's novel, Wynde, won the 2014 Independent Publisher Book Award Gold Medal for Best Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror Ebook. She was also part of Silence in the Library's successful all-female creator science fiction and fantasy anthology Athena's Daughters, which is available now. For excerpts and tales of her adventures in creating a fictional universe, hop over to TriciaBarr.com.
Latest posts by Fangirl (see all)
- Tricia Barr Talks Writing Star Wars With Who’s The Bossk Podcast - July 21, 2020
- Hyperspace Theories: The Clone Wars Season 7 – The Siege of Mandalore - June 3, 2020
- E. Anne Convery Sits Down With Fangirls Going Rogue - May 29, 2020