In the October episode of Hyperspace Theories, Tricia Barr, B.J. Priester, and Geek Kay share our reactions to the newly released full-length theatrical trailer for The Force Awakens. We also connect the images, dialogue, and music in the trailer to our earlier episodes and speculations about the movie.
- The Force Awakens trailer on YouTube
- preview commercials for Monday Night Football (YouTube): characters highlighted, Rey sees TIE flyover, Poe and Finn, and BB-8,
- isolated musical score from trailer (via Skywalking Through Neverland)
- analysis of trailer music by Ali Arikan at Slate
- report on trailer music composition by Peter Sciretta at /Film
- Daisy Ridley’s trailer reaction video on Instagram
- John Boyega’s trailer reaction video on Facebook
- Full of Sith trailer reaction special, with the “Seven Samurai” of Star Wars podcasting
- results of starwars.com poll on fans’ favorite Star Wars movie
- fan theory on origin of Kylo Ren’s name on YouTube
- Tricia’s article on Han Solo for Star Wars Insider #158 highlighted at starwars.com
Hyperspace Theories is on Twitter @HyperspacePod!
Kay tweets @Geek_Kay.
B.J. is @RedPenofLex on Twitter.
Buying tickets to see The Force Awakens through the Fandango banner link at the bottom of the page helps support FANgirl Blog.
- Fangirls Going Rogue Celebrates Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary - October 21, 2021
- FIRST Robotics and Lucasfilm Partner For STEM Inclusion - October 17, 2021
- LEGO Star Wars Terrifying Tales Are a Spooky Good Time - October 1, 2021