In this episode of Fangirls Going Rogue:
- Tricia Barr bangs on the doors to Star Wars Land.
- The ladies discuss their Love and Madness accessories.
- We share our reactions to the Rogue One trailer.
- Story Group members Carrie Beck and Rayne Roberts talk about their roles in Star Wars storytelling.
- Teresa Delgado asks our thoughts on LEGO: The Freemaker Adventures. (Everything is awesome!)
- The #OnderonLive live watch party inspires thoughts on Saw Gerrera in Rogue One.
- Richard Woloski from Skywalking Through Neverland tells about his adventures with Sarah Woloski to Star Wars shooting locations.
- Our listener question delves into Jyn Erso’s rank in Rogue One.
- The character discussion considers the meaning behind Dave Filoni’s TOPPS Ahsoka Tano artwork. (via The Wookiee Gunner)
Make sure you listen to the blooper reel. Rouge One happens to the pros too!
I tweeeted Rouge One, not Rogue One. Rouge One is about Mary Kay and her cosmetics. Rogue One has this guy in it. pic.twitter.com/vb5jSupKNN
— alan tudyk (@AlanTudyk) August 24, 2016
We are now on Google Play for Android users. As always reviews and rating are our life blood. Thanks for listening, and until next time: Yub yub!
- Dave Filoni /Film interview
- Daisy Ridley joins Barbra Streisand and Anne Hathaway to sing At The Ballet
- Tell John Boyega you’d like to hear him on Fangirls Going Rogue!
- Our friend Paul has fun at Skellig Michael
- Fangirls Going Rogue: @FGGoingRogue
- Tricia: @fangirlcantina
- Teresa: @icecoldpenguin
- Sarah: @JediTink
- Sandra: @geekchic9
- Richard Woloski: @sithrich
- Facebook: Fangirls Going Rogue
- Instagram: @FGGoingRogue
- Tumblr: fangirlsgoingrogue.tumblr.com
- Instagram: @FGGoingRogue
- Voicemail: 331-21 Ewoks or 331-213-9657 (or hit that cool Voicemail button on the website)
- Email: email@example.com (or use our Contact page)
- Tshirts: At our Tee Public Store
If you enjoyed the show, leave us a review on your favorite podcatcher and share the episode with friends. Until next time: Yub! Yub!
— Skywalking Neverland (@SkywalkingPod) June 1, 2016
Tricia Barr's novel, Wynde, won the 2014 Independent Publisher Book Award Gold Medal for Best Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror Ebook. She was also part of Silence in the Library's successful all-female creator science fiction and fantasy anthology Athena's Daughters, which is available now. For excerpts and tales of her adventures in creating a fictional universe, hop over to TriciaBarr.com.
Latest posts by Fangirl (see all)
- Celebrate National STEM Day with Science and Star Wars - November 8, 2017
- Star Wars Rebels Influences: Nature, Technology, and the Ways of the Force - October 30, 2017
- Star Wars Rebels New Time on Monday - October 22, 2017