Over in our Facebook Page Bill Beechler challenged Sarah Woloski and Tricia Barr to talk about Star Trek. As long-time fans of both Star Wars and Star Trek, we accepted. There has been a long relationship between the franchises; George Lucas went to Trek conventions and Gene Rodenberry helped celebrate Star Wars’ 10 year anniversary. We explore the history between the two, discuss whether a rivalry truly exists, and the ways each has influenced the other. The episode includes ideas where to start for Star Wars fans who want to get into Star Trek and what lessons they could learn from the other. Not to be missed is our look at the first three episodes of Strange New Worlds Season 2, which is a great launching point for newbies. Ad astra!
- Fangirls Going Rogue You Talk We Listen episode with Maggie Nowakowska and Tish Wells
- Fangirls Going Rogue Episode 23.7 Ahsoka Lives. Starcruiser Dies.
- Skywalking Through Neverland Should You See Rogers The Musical
- Hyperspace Theories The Mandalorian Season 3 Discussion
- Fangirls Going Rogue Twitter | Instagram
- Tricia Barr Twitter | Instagram
- Sarah Woloski Twitter | Instagram
- Facebook Public | Private
- You must answer the 3 questions to join the Private Facebook group!
- Fangirls Going Rogue: Star Trek X Star Wars - July 10, 2023
- Fangirls Going Rogue Podcast Reflects on Obi-Wan Kenobi - July 14, 2022
- Fangirls Going Rogue Get Ready for ‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’ - April 16, 2022