This week’s episode of The Bad Batch Season Two, “Tribe,” has deep roots in several stories from across the seasons
Storytelling and Writing
The new year kicked off with the return of The Bad Batch for Season Two of the animated series. Although
If you’re planning to trip to the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser or even considering it, here are ten things you
- Agent of My Own Destiny: A Discussion of Character Agency
- What Is Strong?
- Slave Leia Sells? Amy Schumer, Boy Toys, and the Star Wars Fandom Double Standard
- Resurrecting Legends: Is the Star Wars Reboot Gendered?
- Designing WYNDE’s Heroine’s Journey
- Can Luke Skywalker Avoid Character Apocalypse?
- Celebration Anaheim: Ideas Become Reality: Star Wars Production Class
- Alyssa Rosenberg: Reporter, Feminist, Science Fiction Fan
- Rey and the Hero’s Journey in The Force Awakens
- Star Wars, The Hunger Games, and the Storytelling Power of Thematic Resonance