Talking Mothers in ANDOR on Fangirls Going Rogue
In a previous episode of Fangirls Going Rogue recorded at the halfway point of ANDOR Season 1, we spoke about the various and unique female characters in the show. Not one woman, but many! Now that season has wrapped, we explore the various ways that characters can be compared and contrasted: how is Edie different as a mother than Mon? How is Maarva’s role as a parent different than Galen in Rogue One? How do we perceive sisters in arms Vel, Cinta, and Kleya? Why it’s okay to be conflicted about Dedra?
We are joined by Meredith Duckworth for this conversation as she brings valuable insight as a mother and professional.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR ANDOR MEDIA DAY HIGHLIGHTS AND HEAR FROM TONY GILROY, DIEGO LUNA, GENEVIEVE O’REILLY AND MORE!
OUR MARVEL STAR WARS ZOOM DISCUSSIONS WILL RETURN WITH THE BAD BATCH EARLY IN JANUARY. Stay tuned!
- Fangirls Going Rogue Twitter | Instagram
- Tricia Barr Twitter | Instagram
- Sarah Woloski Twitter | Instagram
- Facebook Public | Private
- You must answer the 3 questions to join the Private Facebook group!
- Hyperspace Theories: The Inconsistencies of Mandalorian Season Three - May 14, 2023
- Best of Celebration Europe on Fangirls Going Rogue - April 24, 2023
- Hyperspace Theories: The Mandalorian Season Three Begins By Exploring Identity - March 24, 2023