In a previous episode of Fangirls Going Rogue recorded at the halfway point of ANDOR Season 1, we spoke about the various and unique female characters in the show. Not one woman, but many! Now that season has wrapped, we explore the various ways that characters can be compared and contrasted: how is Edie different as a mother than Mon? How is Maarva’s role as a parent different than Galen in Rogue One? How do we perceive sisters in arms Vel, Cinta, and Kleya? Why it’s okay to be conflicted about Dedra?
We are joined by Meredith Duckworth for this conversation as she brings valuable insight as a mother and professional.
OUR MARVEL STAR WARS ZOOM DISCUSSIONS WILL RETURN WITH THE BAD BATCH EARLY IN JANUARY. Stay tuned!
- Fangirls Going Rogue Twitter | Instagram
- Tricia Barr Twitter | Instagram
- Sarah Woloski Twitter | Instagram
- Facebook Public | Private
- You must answer the 3 questions to join the Private Facebook group!
- Hyperspace Theories: AHSOKA Tackles the Jedi, the Force, and the Future of Star Wars - October 16, 2023
- Hyperspace Theories: Anakin and Ahsoka Reunite (Sort Of) in AHSOKA’s Belly of the Whale - October 8, 2023
- Hyperspace Theories: Masters, Apprentices, and Witches in AHSOKA Premiere - August 26, 2023