Fangirls Going Rogue: Leia and Han’s Honeymoon Is A Book!
Star Wars: The Princess and the Scoundrel by Beth Revis (Rebel Rising) is out now! Sarah Woloski and Tricia Barr dive into the worldbuilding and character arcs of princess Leia Organa and scoundrel Han Solo after the events of Return of the Jedi. This is a spoiler discussion.
If you’re not sure about the book check out either Sarah’s Youtube review at Skywalking Through Neverland or Tricia’s written non-spoiler review at FANgirl Blog. Find the book at your local bookseller or online.
Cover art: Del Rey/EW
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR DISCUSSION ON THE DISNEY+ DOCUMENTARY LIGHT AND MAGIC!
OUR MARVEL STAR WARS ZOOM DISCUSSION WILL RETURN SATURDAY, AUGUST 20TH, 2022 AT 8PM ET/5PM PT TO DIVE INTO SHE-HULK; ATTORNEY AT LAW.
- Fangirls Going Rogue Twitter | Instagram
- Tricia Barr Twitter | Instagram
- Sarah Woloski Twitter | Instagram
- Sandra Choute Twitter | Instagram
- Facebook Public | Private
- You must answer the 3 questions to join the Private Facebook group!
- Hyperspace Theories: The Inconsistencies of Mandalorian Season Three - May 14, 2023
- Best of Celebration Europe on Fangirls Going Rogue - April 24, 2023
- Hyperspace Theories: The Mandalorian Season Three Begins By Exploring Identity - March 24, 2023