Over at Portait of an Adoption, Carrie Goldman invites everyone to the 4th Annual Wear Star Wars, Share Star Wars Day.
On Friday, December 13, 2013, we invite you to celebrate the fourth annual Wear Star Wars Share Star Wars Day, an affirmation of geek pride and a stance against bullying.
- Wear something Star Wars or science fiction-related.
- Donate a Star Wars or science fiction toy to a child in need (but please put a post-it note on the new, unwrapped toy specifying that it can go to a girl or a boy; otherwise, these traditional “boy toys” will be given only to boys). You can bring the toy to a hospital, a shelter, or drop it off with any charitable organization collecting toys.
- Hyperspace Theories: ANDOR’s Ferrix Finale - November 22, 2022
- Hyperspace Theories: Everyone’s In Prison in Andor - November 9, 2022
- Hyperspace Theories: ANDOR: The Heist and its Aftermath - November 6, 2022