The first episode of live-action Star Wars television drops tomorrow with the premiere of The Mandalorian on Disney+.
If you’re tapping your fingers in anticipation Fangirls Going Rogue has three episodes dedicated to the show and feature interviews with showrunners Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau and castmembers Pedro Pascal, Carl Weathers, and Gina Carano.
- Interview with Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau
- Interview with Pedro Pascal, Carl Weathers, and Gina Carano
- The Mandalorian Press Conference with showrunners and cast
Also revealed this past week were details on Ming-Na Wen’s character Fennec Shand, an assassin “who’s loyal to herself” courtesy of Vanity Fair.
The Mandalorian launches with Disney+ on November 12, 2019.
- Fangirls Going Rogue: New Beginnings at the End of AHSOKA - October 30, 2023
- Fangirls Going Rogue on Ahsoka and Anakin Reunited - September 19, 2023
- Fangirls Going Rogue: Star Trek X Star Wars - July 10, 2023