Erich Schoeneweiss (Geek Out Loud, Del Rey Books) and Sarah Woloski (Fangirls Going Rogue, Skywalking Through Neverland) join Teresa Delgado and Tricia Barr on the latest episode of Fangirl Chat to talk about the emotional highs and lows of Disney Pixar’s Inside Out. Our own childhood adventures with imaginary friends and traumas play into our discussion.
While we didn’t delve too much into some of these great articles, everyone had done their research, including some neat Easter eggs in the movie.
- “It’s All In Your Hear: Director Pete Docter Gets Emotional In Inside Out” via NPR
- “Inside Out and the Pixar Formula: What if [Thing] Had Feelings?” via ScreenRant
- “What Will Pixar’s Next Movie Do For Girls?” via Vulture
- “Why Inside Out Will Start An Important Conversation About Mental Health” via HelloGiggles
You can find the ladies of Fangirl Chat as follows:
Fangirls Going Rogue: @FGGoingRogue
Facebook: Fangirls Going Rogue
- Hyperspace Theories: Masters, Apprentices, and Witches in AHSOKA Premiere - August 26, 2023
- Hyperspace Theories: The Inconsistencies of Mandalorian Season Three - May 14, 2023
- Best of Celebration Europe on Fangirls Going Rogue - April 24, 2023